Thursday, May 13, 2010

Senior of the Day: Part 3

To the readers of this blog I apologize...I am out of town and don't currently have all the stats for these pictures. Hopefully when I get home I will remember to update you as to how they were taken...SORRY  :0)   NOW ON TO THE GOODIES.....

Today's senior of the day is Cameron. Cameron is graduating from Alvin and is headed to my alum Abilene Christian University. I could not be more excited for Cam. You are going to LOVE ACU my lil friend! Make sure you make friends with everyone you see - they will be lasting friendships!! Good luck and have a blast!

1 comment:

R and J Studios said...

Hey girlie! I'd just be curious to see what the lighting was like in the 4 pics he's in the purple tshirt...was it natural, like through a window, or were you using on/off camera flash?