Monday, January 4, 2010

I love having a Vacation Home!

So I just realized that Brant and I have a vacation home in the houston/ galveston area. We don't live here often, mostly during the holidays...its absolutely wonderful! Its so "homey" and lived in...ok...so his parents live here and its not really our house...but its our vacation house none-the-less  :0)  
Anyway, I am currently in the Houston for the next few weeks for my brother's musical...it's a huge blessing to be able to work from home and have the freedom to stay longer than expected! Plus, I have been able to learn more about how God is working in my life and through me to encourage really important people in my life! I didn't realize how much I wanted to be here and stay here...at least for a long enough time to let others make memories with the Cade Mister! It has been wonderful! I am missing Brant like crazy but because God gave humans the genius to make a webcam it makes things lots easier! Well...until January 23rd I will be here...hopefully working on photography jobs!! Here is some from the last photo shoot with Billy and Tisha...


No comments: