Monday, January 25, 2010

Some neat stuff...

I have been building my photography business for about a year now and there have been some new things I have been doing over these past few weeks...As some of you know I was away from home (Odessa) for about a month and a half...aka...way too long. But for good reason. I was in Houston, TX working on building my business and networking. I have realized that discontentment is necessary for success...Meaning that if I was totally content with where I am currently I would not be striving to be a better photographer. Don't get me wrong, I love my life, but God has placed me here so that I do everything to His glory...I need to strive to be better all the time to give Him 100% of the glory for the things that happen in my life! I have been abundantly blessed over these past few weeks...I was asked to do all of the photography for the musical that my younger brother was in; what a blessing!!! Then the day of the musical (which some would find stressful) I was asked to do the videography...again a huge blessing, because not only do I have all of the still shot memories, but I get to make sure the DVD is top notch for my lil bro!! SOO MUCH FUN!!! God has more than provided for Brant and me and I can't wait to see what else he has in store for us over this next year!! Thank you Lord, for the many blessings you have poured out on our family...may we turn and bless others as you call us to! Here is the cast of the musical (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee at Alvin High School) The one in the suspenders is my lil bro Eric...Ok...so he's not so little but he is still the youngest of the 3 of us  :0)




No comments: