Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Old friend...

I have been gone from my home town for 6 years now...Only coming home for a few days at a time and while here I have usually only been able to see family and had a hard time trying to see friends. This time I have been blessed to be able to stay longer and to enjoy some time with some old friends from high school...Actually the friend pictured is from elementry, and the 2 friends not pictured were from high school, either way I have realized how amazing all of these people really are. I mean, I knew they were amazing because they were great friends during my youth, but now...it says alot about a person when they can just pick up where you left off and not be completely awkward because you have missed out on so much! They just laugh and joke and let you in on all you have missed out on because they love you and miss being with you!  It is such an amazing feeling to know that God blesses you through the love of others!! I have missed hanging out with old friends...You guys are awesome! Here are a few of my faves!!!





1 comment:

R and J Studios said...

I think i have that same B&W shot of Lana on the sofa! LOL! Cant wait to see ya again!